Sunday, September 22, 2013

Neverending Love - Layout and video tutorial by Ayeeda

Hello, It's Aida here with my second projects for September and a video tutorial for you.

I have decided to create on my favorite space 12x12 this time. I used gorgeous papers and embellishment from Marivic's beautiful kits you can find on Etsy and some 13 arts mediums. Our theme at Zeus and Zoe this month is Frills and Romance - this layout is not about pink and flowers, but it still is very romantic and emotional .


and here on Zeus and Zoe Youtube channel you can watch step-by-step tutorial 
and close-ups of this project:


I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial - thank You for watching:)

xoxo
Ayeeda

2 comments:

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous layout!!

Unknown said...

I love it! I love the tutorial! You made it looks so easy..Thank you for such beautiful work!