Tuesday, September 17, 2013

How to upcycle a pillow box by Yvonne Yam


Hello there! It's Yvonne here to share with you my upcycled pillow box.


I started with this pillow box that came with my Tim Holtz embossing folders.


I measured and cut some patterned papers from the Zeus and Zoe store, then ran it through my Xyron 5" Creative Station for an even application of adhesive.


After adhering the papers to both sides of the pillow box, I picked out some pretty embellishments from my Zeus and Zoe kit to decorate my pillow box. :)


There are so many pretty embellishments to choose from at the Zeus and Zoe store. Go check it out! :)


5 comments:

Lauren Hender said...

Beautiful! Right down to the little butterfly on top. I love this project!

Patricia said...

Now I need to go and buy me some more folders...lol!!! What a beautiful project Yvonne...!

MichelleMc said...

What a beautiful pillow box! Love the perfect details!

Sandie said...

Gorgeous Yvonne!!!

Anonymous said...

This so pretty! I really like the lace and ribbon. I'm now following your blog.