Monday, September 16, 2013

Here Comes Charllie ~ "MOST FAVORITE "

       
  Ohhh!! Lala Hello Timers (followers of my blog ) and Zeuser and Zoers ( Followers and fans of Z&Z store) . Hi !! Today You were thinking that I will post my "MOST FAVORITE ", as you can see in the title , well not typically most favorite things or most favorite layouts . But the project tells my favorite summer!! I know you love tutorials..so I uploaded my tutorial on how I created this master piece (sorry if I didn't upload it on Z&Z channel, I have few problems with it.. 

       I know ,you guys love summer layouts , and made them colorful as you want but with my layout I didn't used very summery colors. I used the colors on the mood board  which based on pinks and very shabby chic colors. To match my style to the mood board , I  used very light  papers and  very contrasting paint such as magenta , black and white.  To express and beautify my Page I embellished everything using the KITS from Zeuss and Zoe (find it here) . the kits presented all kinds of style steampunk , fun , vintage and such !! 

              I added tons of layers of the trims and layers of paper 
    
                                   I also adore to used this button from the kit which is my fave so far!! and I added a maya road satin leaves on its side to match the textiles
  
With the fabric Prima flower , I added the vibrance of pink and the main color of the mood board

I also used the studio calico veener (oh I love them )




THATS ALL THX!!

3 comments:

LISA said...

This is my most fave layout of Charlies to date!! The splash of pink makes my heart smile!! The layering is superb, the spritz and splash of mist and paint is awesome!! very creative, very beautiful!! Love this one!!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

I cant tell in words how gorgeous your project is! Its simply WOW!!
Hugs
Jaya
mycraftworld23.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

Well done Charlie! Thanks for the tutorial!