Thursday, September 19, 2013

Asian Inspired Ukulele

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all have been enjoying all of the crafty inspiration on the Zeus & Zoe blog thus far. Its such an honor to be a part of a team of creative designers.  I have been busting at the seams to finally share this project with you all.  But before I share my project I want to preface by saying that my favorite thing to do is alter things. I love taking an item and turning it into something totally different, and not for its intended use.  My second favorite thing is the Asian culture. I'm obsessed with it. I love everything about it. So I decided to marry my two loves together and create something unique. so now let me share with you what I created.









Don't forget to check out my YouTube video and thanks for spending time with me..


Muah!

Madame Ro

3 comments:

Tracey Sabella said...

Fabulous project!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Marivic Clifton said...

This is so cool Rochelle! You are the altered art queen! Love all the details! Thank you!

Nicolle Kramer said...

Oh wow! Totally inspired, what a fabulous idea!!