Monday, December 16, 2013

Vintage Holiday Card with Guest Designer Dana Tatar


Hi Zeus and Zoe fans! Former design team member Dana here today sharing a Christmas card that I created with the Zeus and Zoe Green with Envy Embellishment Kit. You can find similar kits HERE. I layered pieces of vintage newspaper and sheet music and a vintage postcard onto an embossed card base. I loved the image on the postcard and decided to play up the green and purple color palette for a non-traditional holiday card.


I topped my festive embellishment cluster with a stamped sentiment that I cut from a vintage book page. I just love the look of aged paper!


I finished my card with some decorative chipboard and a vintage inspired key.



Here is a peek of the gorgeous Green with Envy Kit! If you're looking for something specific, or have a favorite color that you like to work with, contact Marivic and she'll put together a kit personalized to your specific tastes and needs!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I wish you and yours all the best this holiday season!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dana..This is gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

Unknown said...

Such sweet card..Thanks for showcasing your project from Zeus and Zoe Kit!