Friday, December 6, 2013

Pure Heart~ Mixed Media Collage

Hello my Crafty Friends!

Marivic has been so gracious enough to have me stay on an extra two months so I will be with you all until January. (doing the happy dance).

As you all know I have been on a new creative journey of finding my inner "creative" self.  And I wanted to share with you a mixed media collage I created the first day of my journey ( about a month ago).  I felt like I had a lot of clutter in my life and I needed to get clear so creating this piece was so therapeutic for me and I found my freedom.  I wanted my collage to depict exactly how I felt at the time of creation.  So looking left to right you can see that all of the clutter becomes clean and pure.  Then I included one of my favorite scriptures. "Create in me a pure heart".  I hope you all love this as much as I do!


thank you for sharing your Friday with me :)

Muah!

Madame Ro

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is gorgeous Rochelle! Well done! Thank you!