Thursday, December 5, 2013

Introducing our New DT Members

Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing great! I want to introduce you to our new DT members...I will have another DT Call in March. I had been so busy the past few months and hopefully by early next year when things slow down a bit, I'll be able to chat with you more...


Please help me welcome our new Designers:


DT Coordinator/Designer

USA

Hello my fellow scrappers!  My name is Monica Lowrance.
I'm so excited to be here!!  I live in Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas. I have a 15 year old son, David and our crazy pug George.  It can get super fun crazy. I’ve been scrapping for many years. I fell in love with it. I love creating. As the years have passed I’ve seen so many neat and amazing things. I’ve enjoyed learning and growing.
I have a love for flowers, chippies and beautiful papers.  Actually I love all things connected with scrapping!  It was so much fun to serve on The Paper Mixing Bowl. I currently serve at Paper Temptress, 3RD Eye, SOUS-Die Cut team and now here. I’ve been published in Scrap N’ Art Magazine.  I love trying new techniques and mediums.  Mixed Media intrigues me.
I look forward to getting to know you all and working with you. I can’t wait to see your wonderful projects. I am so excited at the chance to work alongside this talented team.
Feel free to stop by my blog and say hi: happyscrappn2.blogspot.com


Designers:

USA




Hello there! My name is Lee.  I really am a stay at home mom that tries to stay in my craft room as much as I can, except when I am forced to emerge for shopping, cooking or cleaning. I am married to an army pilot and have traveled to many places with him and our two children. I have been scrapbooking for 13 years, but have taken many long breaks from my beloved hobby due to deployments and moving around the country.

Australia




Hello there! My name is Lizzy Hill & I’m an Aussie who lives just above Sydney on the Central Coast. I have 2 grown up sons & 1 grandbaby, plus a pile of ‘steps’….a great assortment of scrappy subjects! I’ve been scrapping about 5 years…& 2014 is going to be a busy year for me – which is just fine! I’m on a few teams, including Once Upon A…Sketch, Scrap365 Magazine, LESSology & Purple Pumpkin.
As you can see from that lot, I’m a bit of an eclectic scrapper – I THINK my style is rather bold…I LOVE challenges & challenging myself & I’ll have a go at anything scrappy wise – on or off the page. Even PL [Project Life] isn’t ‘safe’ from me!
Lately, I’ve been drawn to badges, mists & masking, & using Liquid Pearls. I usually journal on my pages - mostly by hand. I have an absolute all-encompassing loooove for this Scrappy World we inhabit, & adore popping by & leaving comments. I have a strong belief in supporting & sharing scrappy ideas…so I hope you gain something from checking out my projects here on Zeus & Zoe….cos Marivic has THE most gorgeous Etsy Shop in the world!!!!!


USA

Hi! I’m Kristie, and I am a scrapaholic!  I have loved being creative since I was a young girl. I have always loved to alter things and when I was a child I spent a lot of time looking for ways to make new things out of old things. I am married to David, the love of my life, and we have four children. Chris who is 29, Megan who is 16, and the twins, Hunter and Jared who are 13. We also share our home with two fur babies. I love ink and paint and distressing things, so you will always see a little of each of those in my projects. I love all things vintage, the shabbier the better, but what girl can live without a little sparkle? Not me! I love to add a little glitter too!  I am excited to be asked to design for Zues and Zoe, and I hope that I can inspire you to create beautiful projects too!

Welcome ladies and thank you for joining our design team. You will see their starting January!

And of course we still have our Charlie as our educator and Madame Ro!!

Thanks for stopping by and I really hope to see you soon...


12 comments:

Aida Domisiewicz said...

Congrats :) Great team!!! :*

Dana Tatar said...

What a great team! Congrats ladies!

Monica said...

AWESOME
so stinkin excited to work with this team!
hooray happy dance!

Bellaidea said...

Congratulations!

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Congrats Monica! So excited for you and the rest of the team. Looking forward to seeing all the new design team projects!

Sandra said...

I can't wait to see the teams creations with your gorgeous products.

Patricia said...

Huge congratulations to the new girls in the ZZ Team...hope you will have a fantastic time as well and will keep an eye out for your creations!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Sooo happy to be here:):):) thanks for the love, friends:):):)

Adriana B said...

congrats ladies, well done :)

Carole Wright said...

congratulations ladies, enjoy.x

Denise van Deventer said...

Congrats ladies! Awesome! ;-)

Unknown said...

Welcome ladies! Can't wait to see your creations!