Tuesday, December 3, 2013

"Inspire"~ Mixed Media Journal Page

Hello friends!

I have another art journal page to share with you. Lately I have been obsessed with hearts. I've noticed my last few projects have had some form of hearts somewhere on it.  I've been doing a lot of abstract type of art as well. When I created this page I was feeling very inspired and very loved. I used a chipboard word that displays "inspired" and I also used a Tim Hotlz medal trinket that says "know in your heart that you are loved".  and again loving the vibrancy in the colors. 


Hope you are inspired by my project.
Muah!
Madame Ro





3 comments:

Monica said...

this is beautiful.

you did a great job!

Madame Ro Couture said...

thank you :)

Unknown said...

Rochelle..I love this! Love the background! Thank you!