Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Meet Zanka!!!


Here is Zanka!!!





My name is Zaneta Glowa aka Zanka. I grew up in the south of Poland and I lived in Krakow for many years before moving over the Baltic Sea in 2003 and settling  in Sweden for good :)
Before year 2010 I knew literally nothing about scrapbooking, this was when this amazing world has opened its door to me and took me by the storm. At work I’m all fact and figures and I realized I needed a field to exercise my creativity and give vent to emotions. It’s also a way for me to slow down after a busy, fast pace day and let’s face it - make some mess ;)
I love to create when it’s calm around me, with only some music on. I’m trying to explore different expressions and styles, although I’m most often staying within a romantic, feminine stream. I love to add a mixed media touch to my works. My key discoveries during my journey so far have been: stamps, gesso and Twinkling H2Os.
You are warmly welcome to visit my blog at 





No comments: