Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Design Team Introduction - Dana Tatar

I would like for all of you to get to know our designers and their crafting styles. 

Today, let's meet Dana!!



DANA TATAR - USA
Hi! My name is Dana Tatar and I'm thrilled to be designing for Zeus and Zoe again! I am a stay-at-home mom currently living in Virginia with my husband and two young daughters. I started scrapbooking to preserve memories after the birth of my first daughter and now I enjoy the creative outlet. I love to mix products from different collections on my projects and I frequently find inspiration in music, poetry and pop culture. I'm an active blogger and I like to share my tips and ideas. I create a little of everything, including layouts, cards, tags, artist trading cards, arches and small gift and home decor items. I'd love to have you stop by my blog They Call Me Tatar Salad.

Here are some of my favorite projects created with Zeus and Zoe kits:







2 comments:

Tusia Lech said...

Wonderful projects!!!

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

Love these projects Dana!!!