Wednesday, July 9, 2014

ALBUMS ~ CHARLLIE

Today's project is about albums . this lately I have been addicted with albums , I don't know why but IT comes to me that at first I don't like creating scrapbook albums since its hard and too messy but later on I find it fun !! Okay Last month I have a commissioned worked made for my Filipino friend Which is Venus . She wants me to create a  8x8 pocket album for her and 2 covers of a 8x8 albums  .. SO this three was paid off so If you guys want me to create you an Album Contact me Please at 
Email me at : mrborabbo55@gmail.com

For the albums I decided to used all shabby and vintage stuffs from Zeus and Zoe store. There kits are really vintage so if you guys wanted to create a similar style to my albums check out The Store  .. It will be awesome promise 


MORE IMAGES AND DETAILS TO MY BLOG!!