Monday, April 22, 2013

Mini Album - "This is Me" for the April Challenge

Hello Everyone

I hope that you had  a super weekend and that Monday is treating you kindly! Denise here today with a mini album that I created for the April Challenge  - Life as it is Now - and I am really excited to show you what I created.

The challenge this month is to create and journal a project about "life as it is now," the subject being "you as an individual."  This challenge is open to interpretation and you can add as much detail as you wish, and share whatever you wish to share about yourself. Hidden journaling for personal information is fine. There is one additional requirement for the challenge, and that is to incorporate the use of buttons into your creation.

This mini album is about Me, as I am now, in 2013, and is called "This is Me".  So one day, I will hopefully look back at this  little album and remember exactly what my life was like in this year.


It was actually quite easy to get my thoughts together for this project, as I had a pretty good idea what I wanted to journal and the points I wanted to highlight.

So firstly I wanted to have a photo of me, as I am now. Can you imagine me in 20 years time, looking back at this moment?


I also wanted to document what my life is all about and what is important to me.


Then I went on to document the things that I really enjoy and love! These are certainly the "stuff" of life!


I certainly had to have a picture of myself and my son in the album, as he is certainly the sunshine in my days! He has added so much joy and love to my life and is certainly one of the best things I have ever done! ;-)


Here is another picture of me and is adjacent to a big 42!! So that kinda tells you exactly where I am at! LOL!




So that is my "This is Me" album and I used some wonderful goodies from the Zeus and Zoe kit.
I loved the metal trinkets and rounds, the stick pins, the beautiful buttons and the wonderful laces and trims, the Prima Say it in Pearls, and so these were what I used throughout this album. 
I was also fortunate to have some Glamour Dust from DecoArt and this was really fabulous to colour the papers and metal round with.  The Zeus and Zoe Etsy store can be found 'HERE'.. and you can obviously purchase these wonderful goodies there.

It would be so super if you could join us for this challenge and we really hope to see your entry soon!
Just a reminder as so the wonderful prizes you could win:


Our main sponsor for May is kind enough to send some extra trim for a random winner this month..
The random winner will get trims from May Arts.









6 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Beautiful album!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Beautiful mini <3

fairyrocks said...

Delightful mini. This reminds me that I am sadly lacking in the color pink in my supplies. Hmmm feeling a shopping spree coming on LOL
Keep smiling and creating

Norma Gomez said...

I love your mini album Denise, you did a beautiful job. What a wonderful keepsake :D

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Denise, What a fabulous mini album and so personal. This is something you and your family will treasure in the years to come!! Simply gorgeous!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Denise..

Thank you for sharing this mini-album and sharing part of you with us. You did an amazing job with this album..Love the shabby "chic" feel to this...