Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Charllie's Steampunk BALL

Hi guys ! Charllie here Thank you for stopping by and I'm gonna share today a  crazy project I created for Christmas it is  a Ball that had a little bit touch of feminine and masculine . It is a big project mostly I will hang this on my wall. the project was really hard tp make since I tried to make the whole thing grunge but ended up slightly steam-punk (but I loved it :) . but nevermind everything is art and if your happy and I'm happy 

 Last time I created a layout and an album , So I was thinking of a new altered project so I came up with this steam-punk Christmas
ball which is big !! SO I spotted to put some birds and lots' of male accents and with girl tones

 I used a lot of my handmade mini roses and a lot of Zeus and zoe products such as papers , paint, prima roses, metal gears , metal embellishments , pins , and such !! So it was awesome to have this piece I just started to paint it with Tim holtz crackle paint but It' didn't work to the styroball so I just made it clear black !!  More often I will hang this piece to my place :)





No comments: