Sunday, November 25, 2012

Romy's first lay-out for Zeus & Zoe

Good morning! It's Romy here and I'm really excited to show you my first lay-out for Zeus & Zoe. Marivic has sent me a gorgeous vintage kit with lots of beautiful embellishments. I used some of these beautiful scrapbook treasures to make this lay-out about me and my dad. I titled it 'My dad my hero', as - even at the age of 19 - I still feel like daddy's little girl. He is always there for me and willing to help, support and stimulate me with everything that I do.  


For my embellishment cluster I used several items from my Zeus & Zoe vintage kit: the green flower, the chipboard key, the cameo, the lace and the sparkling vine in the left upper corner. I used embossing powder to give my chipboard key this whitewashed look. 

Do you love these vintage treasures as much as I do? You can put together your own vintage kit in the Zeus & Zoe Etsy store, where you will find lots and lots of gorgeous embellishments. 


Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek! Be sure to stop by again on Thursday, when I will post my example for the November banner challenge. 

Have a wonderful Sunday!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Gorgeous Romy, love the vintage cameo and the colours that suit this photo so well.

Sandie said...

You are very blessed to have such a wonderful and close relationship with your Dad..... your layout is beautiful, and the 'love' shows...

sandi said...

Oh Romy this is just beautiful! Love everything about this!

Unknown said...

Romy...just gorgeous! What a special LO of you and your dad!! Thank you for sharing this with us.

Patrice said...

Love that cameo cluster!

Ella Swan said...

Wonderful work with the kits Romy! You really showcase all that special stuff so well!!