Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Friends

Hi Girls,

I am back with my 2nd project for the month using some of the gorgeous items from my Zeus and Zoe vintage kit.
For this project I decided to create a canvas to give to my sister for her upcoming birthday in January.  I started by altering my canvas background with gesso, glimmermist and a mesh stencil which I masked with some old gold Viva Inka Gold paste.  I then added some gorgeous vintage lace to the corners which was in my kit.

My kit also had some beautiful pp and an envelope from which I fussy cut the floral elements.  I layered the flowers with a crochet doily, some lace ribbon, vintage buttons and heart and key charms and  finished off with a few rubons, some paper roses and a glittered chipboard title.

 vintage buttons, crochet doily, lace, charms from vintage kit
 pattern paper and envelope from kit
 vintage lace from kit

Don't forget to check out Marivic's Etsy Store to see all her gorgeous goodies.. she can also make kits to order.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

4 comments:

sandi said...

Oh Cathy this is just soooooooooooo pretty! Love the way you used the embellies from the kit!

Gayle Price said...

Oh sooo gorgeous Cathy ! Love the "lacy" corners and beautiful vintage details.

Ella Swan said...

So beautiful Cathy! Love it!!

Unknown said...

So pretty Cathy! Your sister will definitely love this!