Hi everyone! Sandi here. It's a new month, and we are super excited to present you with our new "Banner" challenge! Yes, this month we would like you to do a lo, card, or any type of project with a banner in it! How fun and easy is that! Here is my "banner" lo, using some fabulous items from our Zeus and Zoe vintage style kits!
Don't ya just love the background pp...so versatile!
For this fun challenge there will be two winners. One picked by the DT and one randomly generated. Here are the awesome prizes:
The first prize goes to one lucky winner, as picked by our DT:
Isn't this pack just gorgeous!
The lucky randomly generated winner will win:
Isn't this just beautiful as well!
Here's the rules:
1. Projects must be linked up to our linky tool in the side bar, using the URL of the ACTUAL POST, not your entire blog.
2. You may submit as many entries as you would like and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.
3. Post this challenge to your blog and mention, in your post, that you are playing along at Zeus and Zoe TOGETHER with a link back to our Zeus and Zoe blog.
4. All entries must be received by MIDNIGHT EST on the 30th day of Nov.
5. Entries to be submitted via the linky tool at the top of the sidebar ONLY, not by email and not by linking up in the comments section please.
Information about our challenges:
1. Zeus and Zoe Challenges are open to anyone, anywhere in the world.
2. Our DT do their best to comment on all entries, you can make their job easier by turning off your word verification.
3. Challenges are held monthly and each month TWO winners are chosen. One winner is chosen by our DT and the other is chosen by random draw.
4. Challenge winners will always be announced within a week of the challenge closing and winners are then required to contact Marivic.
5. Prizes not claimed within two weeks will be forfeited.
6. The Merit winner will have an image of their project featured in the winners post, together with a link back to the homepage of their blog.
7. Winners will be awarded a Winner's Badge to post on their blog...full bragging rights included!
We can't wait to see what you come up with for our challenge!
As always, thank you for stopping by. See you soon!