Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Vintage Glam Bling Wedding Bouquet

Hola my crafty divas!

I am super ecstatic to share this DT project with you all. I've been eying on Pinterest those beautiful brooch bouquets and I put it on my "to make one day" list. So when a bride to be contacted me asking if I could make her a bling bouquet I was over the moon. I FINALLY get to try it out. I used 4 synthetic roses and then the rest of the flowers were handmade by yours truly.  I added lots of pearl and bling accents, then to top it all off I added some feathers.  Here is the final result.



Thank you all so much for sharing your time with me and have a fabulous day!

Muah! 

Madame Ro

2 comments:

Monica said...

wow
GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Lucky bride! You did an incredible job on this bouquet ! Thanks!