Saturday, January 25, 2014

Reflections

Hello, everyone!  



I think that I have been freezing since November.  As I put this lay out together, it was nice to be reminded how warm I was at the beach. I was ankle deep in the ocean, practicing reflection shots.

 In my Zeus and Zoe goodies, I had vintage book pages with images of swimming suits.  One of my vintage buttons is even sporting an anchor and fit right in with this gang!

Today we are supposed to have a high of 8ºF/-13ºC with wind chills making it feel like -20ºF/-29ºC.  I'm going to continue to stare at the beach after I make myself some hot cocoa.

Stay warm!








2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Wow! This is stunning....love the 3 images scrapped like that...great papers to support it all, too:):):)

Unknown said...

Very serene and pretty page..Very nice photos too! Thank you Lee!