Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Life at Sea

Hello Crafters!

Happy New Year!

I hope this finds your new year going fabulous. My DT kit came from the Zeus and Zoe store.

This is my first project for ZZ. Whew hew. It was so much fun putting this layout together.

Here's the finished layout:


I admit I created this layout to enter into 2 specific challenges. The kit from ZZ was perfect to make this happen. I added a few bits from my stash.

Here are some close ups:




Thank you for looking and make sure to stop by Zeus and Zoe's Etsy shop to pick up crafting goodies and embellishments today!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty Monica! I love the sun set photo...It reminds me that spring is not too far away and we'll see the sun again.

Thank you!

Lizzy Hill said...

I do sooo love this one...as you already know!!!! Woo Hoo for your first post:):)