Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Mixed Media Tag Tutorial




Hello everyone , Isn't it a great day to share another project .Oh I loved how this day go on and all the things takes place seriously great . Today's project is a mixed media tag created for My design team work @ Zeus and Zoe . I created the tag using some prima scraps and my mind's eye scraps that I got from my  DT package !! I was focus editing the  video and I felt great about the  whole thing  since  all the effects and video techniques  went well .
 ( I only discovered it by myself  since It's hard to find the  tutorial in google )


Okay ... Here is .. the tag  and thanks for watching subscribe to my channel !!


More Photos on my Blog

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Fabulous tag...great video tutorial & what a CLASSIC song to go along with it all!!!!

sandi said...

Simply STUNNING!!!!!!!!!