Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Birthday Greetings Card

Hello dear Zeus and Zoe friends!

Today I have created a card using an amazing find from the Zeus and Zoe Etsy store that I received in my DT package...This vintage postcard...it is dated Sept 25 1909! How absolutely amazing is that? Unfortunately I could not make out the name of the sender, but the message reads " Better Late than never, your twin Sister" and it was stamped at the Stockbridge Post office... 



I used papers send to me by Marivic in my package as well as a crochet Doily that I cut in half and placed on both sides of the postcard.



The Button and the Butterfly's are also from my package and I once again used pieces of the cut up Doily from a previous project.



I used Lindy's Stampgang mists on my card and also used it to colour the image of the Lady on the card. Just love the vintage feel of the velvet page mark from Making Memories also available from the Zeus And Zoe store.



I did some stencilling with texture paste and misting with Lindy's Sprays.



I tried to combine vintage with the popular Mixed Media style of today...

Thank you so much for your visit...Please make a point of visiting Marivic's store and have her make up a specially designed package for you...

Keep well and keep crafting
Patricia Basson

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love what you did with the trim! Very pretty!