Thursday, August 29, 2013

Marilyn Monroe Vintage Frame

Hello my crafty  divas..

Madame Ro here again to share with you my 2nd DT project for the month . Many people that know me know my obsession with Marilyn Monroe. So as soon as we got the assignment to create a  vintage inspired project I knew I was going to have to pay homage to my girl Marilyn. 

My thinking for this project was to alter the frame in a way that showed its age. I wanted it to look very old  (vintage) and worn so I did a lot of layering,distressing and aging. I used loads of goodies from my DT kit. Everything minus the frame and the photo were items that came in my kit. If you have not had a chance to get your hands on one of the infamous Zeus & Zoe kits then you should head on over there now and purchase your kit today!  Please be sure to check out my YouTube video for further explanation on how I put this together.  







Thank you for sharing a moment of your time with me.

Muah,

Madame Ro


No comments: