Monday, June 10, 2013

Design Team Member Announcement

Thank you so much to all of you that applied for our DT Call. You are all so talented and I wish I could pick all of you. Like I always say, if you didn't get picked this time, you can apply again for the next DT Call.

I will also pick Guest Designers from the applications I received...Or if you would like to apply for GD spot, you can always email me and send me your latest photos of your projects. You might still hear from me, I will go through your blogs again.

Again, thank you everyone. I enjoyed going through all your fabulous photos and blogs. Pls stay active on our blog, that way we get to know you.

You will soon see their projects and I will hope you will get inspired..

Here are our new DT members:




Welcome to our New DT Members:



(Poland)


(Canada)


(Australia)


(US)


(US)


(Singapore)

11 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Congrats ladies!

Norma Gomez said...

Congrats!!!

Jona Panesa said...

congrats Ladies!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Congratulations!

Denise van Deventer said...

Congrats Ladies...

Patricia said...

Congratulations to the new girls!!! Do enjoy your time and am looking forward to you work!

Anna - Krulik said...

Great team! Good luck!

Наташа Бумага-Марака said...

Congrat!

fairyrocks said...

HUGE congratulations ladies. Can just imagine the good things that will be coming soon. Keep smiling and creating.

Sandie said...

So exciting, congratulations ladies!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Ladies!!