Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sample project from Sandi with Zeus and Zoe Kit

Just sharing with you a couple of projects from Sandi using items for sale at Zeus and Zoe Etsy shop:


Sandi made this incredible shoe out of paper! She added flower with bead jewel accent. She also used lace that comes with the kit I sell. She also layered it with one of the keys, buttons, and heart pendant and wire it along to make a beautiful accent.


You can make a project just like Sandi and you can get the kits at my etsy shop. I always add a new kit everyday.

Check out the new one I just listed:


It is definitely filled with lots of goodies.

You can get it here: ZEUS AND ZOE

Tomorrow I will announce the winner of the set of buttons..

Have a good night!

4 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Sandi did an amazing job playing with all this goodness!!! Love it!

Jona Panesa said...

what a yummy kit!

Ella Swan said...

What a beautiful shoe Sandi made - goodness!! And another amazing kit than I am visualising flying out the door very soon...

reneabouquets said...

Such a wonderful, vintage look project Sandi! You did an amazing job showcasing the new kits!