Saturday, March 17, 2012

Another Freebies

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Here's another set of free images for you to print, cut, and design...


Do you want to win buttons similar to this?


You will get 20 pcs of vintage-style buttons from my upcoming shop...HERE..Opening real SOON..
Become a follower and leave me a comment. If you're already a follower, thank you!!! Leave me a comment so I can include your name to the random draw!!

Will draw by middle of next week and stay tuned for the set of keys I will be giving away.

Hugs,
Marivic

7 comments:

lisa said...

i am a new follower here
from Berry71Bleu pages
thanks for the update
lilfeathers.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I am a new follower!! Love your site!

Tina said...

I love buttons I'am already a follower.

Jona Panesa said...

I am now a follower of your new blog. loved your free images!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I'm already a follower! (Since last week!) Love these buttons!!!

scrape n scrap said...

am a new follower! love these buttons....

Denise van Deventer said...

Hi Marivic...loving the look of this blog and absolutely adore the free images...will definitely make use of these...very cute!