Thursday, December 13, 2012

"Sparkle and Shine" Christmas page.

Hi every one !! Wow the year is fast coming to a conclusion ! Gayle here again to share my second "Sparkle and Shine" project. I've done a pretty, clean and simple Christmas page, in the traditional colours of green, white and red, using a vintage Christmas image and highlighting the bunch of beautiful frosted and glittered berries and leaves from my Zeus and Zoe kit. I have only used about one quarter of the bunch and it is the perfect Christmas embellishment.


I've also used some crystal bling and sparkly Kindy Glitz. The details on how to play along with our December "Sparkle and Shine" Challenge, ( and the fantastic prizes up for grabs) can be found HERE.


A kit made up of beautiful embellishments from Marivic's Etsy Shop would make a fabulous Christmas gift for a creative friend, so pop over HERE to have a little look.
As this is my last post for this year, I would like to thank you all for visiting us at Zeus and Zoe and for playing along with our challenges, as well as a very happy, safe and joyous Christmas. xx

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I am really enjoying checking out all the different ways of sparkling & shining:):):) this is FAB!!!! Love the embossing:):):)

Unknown said...

This is so fantastic!! You did terrific job Gayle!

Thank you!!