Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Such Angels - Layout

Hello Everyone

The week is steadily moving along and hope that at the half way mark you are still doing okay! ;-)

Denise here to share a layout with you today, using Donna Salazar Designs papers and the Zeus and Zoe DT kit. I must admit that I really loved working with the Donna Salazar papers, they were thick and beautiful!
It was my first time working with Donna's papers and I would certainly recommend them! ;-) The aplha chipboard stickers were gorgeous too!

So here is the page that I created.


I first used a Prima stencil for the background painting, and then outlined the painting with a brown marker. I added some splats and then added the paper circles, stamping, chipboards and flowers, kitty cat and buttons.


This photo is of my 3 neices, being flower girls at another cousins wedding! They really looked so beautiful and were truly little angels!


You can find Donna Salazar Designs on this link and the super Zeus and Zoe etsy goodies here.

We hope that you will play along with our challenge this month My Favourite Things, you still have time until the 30th June. There are super goodies to be won.

Hope to see you back soon!
Denise x

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout Denise!!!

Sandie said...

This is soooo pretty Denise!!!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Charming!

Unknown said...

Awesome layout and design.Love the background stencilling and the splats.

Patricia said...

Such an amazing LO Denise...stunning Stencilling!

Norma Gomez said...

Gorgeous layout Denise and beautiful girls too!!

Unknown said...

Denise..
Such pretty LO! Love the stenciling in the background. The photo is just darling!

Thank you!